1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
What do this year's winners at the world's most prestigious film festival…
The Coen brothers and their jury awarded the Palme d'Or at today's closing…
"I was very hands off when we were shooting. Once you put the people in the…
The Cinéfondation Selection consisted of 18 student films, chosen out of…
Our review of the film called star Rod Paradot the first great discovery of…
"Roger and I have been dreaming to make a sci-fi movie since the first day…
In the latest episode of our Screen Talk podcast, Eric Kohn, Anne Thompson…
"The perverted wish that many people have, and that I have, is to create…
"No velvet ropes. We feed you lasagna." Count us in.
The screen icon was hilarious at today's Cannes Film Festival press conferen…
The trio behind the powerful Palme d'Or contender sat down with Indiewire in…
The most notable world premiere at the 2015 edition of the festival is Dawn…
While the brain behind the festival is Davis' research-based, non-profit…
On Rachel Weisz and Colin Farrell: "There's this different chemistry between…
The Oscar nominee spoke with Indiewire about his Cannes Palme d'Or contender…
"I felt angry. I wanted people to be angry."
The film marks the feature film debut from director Laszio Nemes.
The hot title has found a home in the U.S. prior to its world premiere at…
The Norwegian director makes a big step forward with his first English-langu…
"Anyone has as much right to boo as they do to ovate." Matthew McConaughey
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Watch: Spike Lee's 'Do the Right Thing': The Camera Work Behind the Tension
Cannes Awards: Directors Fortnight, Un Certain Regard, Critics Week
Cannes Review: 'After Lucia' Director Michel Franco's English-Language Debut 'Chronic' Starring Tim Roth & Sarah Sutherland
Cannes: Icelandic Film ‘Hrútar’ Wins The Top Un Certain Regard Prize, Japan’s Kiyoshi Kurosawa Wins Best Director
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com