By eug | eugonline December 30, 2009 at 3:41AM
So many lists this time of year. Here's another. Namely, my ranked list of the Top 10 Dusty Smith Facebook Status Updates. Here's to a great 2010! Dusty, thanks for putting the work in social networking. And here's Basil's Top Ten Dusty's.
1. Dusty Smith Unfortunately just last month the government set its spam filter to block all emails from Nigerian bankers.
Sat at 10:32pm
2. Dusty Smith is trying to figure out how to put the 'laughter' back into 'dolphin slaughter.'
April 14 at 6:02pm
3. Dusty Smith Why do all Twitter trending topics read like they were written by Precious?
December 22 at 1:00am
4. Dusty Smith thinks Natalie Imbruglia's 'Closed for Winter' has to be the worst title in Cannes. Try putting that up on a theater marquee and see how many people show up.
May 19 at 9:41am
5. Dusty Smith Dear Jesse Eisenberg, I am a fan. Really, I am. But unfortunately I've reached a place in my life where I just cannot possibly watch you come of age any more.
April 26 at 10:24pm
6. Dusty Smith Forget Invictus and The Blind Side, the best example of how athletes can bridge the divide between races is the Tiger Woods story.
December 13 at 7:12pm
7. Dusty Smith thinks he might be a supermodel. He's 6'1", has a shitty attitude and dudes are always hitting on him.
April 27 at 6:02pm
8. Dusty Smith Being on the cover of Filmmaker Magazine is a mixed blessing. Sure it's great promotion for your movie. But for the past month, every time I go to the toilet, I think of Lee Daniels.
December 8 at 10:56am
9. Dusty Smith Every Black Eyed Peas song has fewer words than the one before.
Sat at 7:36pm
10. Dusty Smith still cannot figure out how Facebook works.
January 11 at 3:49pm