(Thursday's game is courtesy Reverse Shot at-large correspondent "Micky.")
It is now time for everybody's favorite game: "Apocalypto or Home Alone?"
If you have not seen either of these movies, you are not allowed to play, so STOP READING.
You know the rules, now tell me... is it Apocalypto or Home Alone?
1) A character screams and rubs his burning skin in a moment of levity.
2) Booby traps set up early in the film are set off at the end of the film, to hilarious result.
3) Macaulay Culkin exclaims "YES!"
4) Skinny main character gets into fights with his fat costar.
5) Jaguar Paw exclaims "NGABWE TUNMONGOW!"
6) Main character rescued at the last minute by strange white man.
7) Film is a poignant metaphor for modern day America.
8) Jungle cat eats a living human jawbone.
9) Man gets tarred and feathered.
10) Illustrates the importance of family.
11) Explores man's inhumanity to man.
Have at it. The winner will receive Mel Gibson's beard trimmings.