It premiered yesterday, in case you forgot. Did anyone watch? And if so, thoughts on what you saw and heard?
Steve Harvey (that's the title of the show) premiered on NBC, with promises of a "funny, fresh, insightful and common sense approach," with topics that will include the usual suspects, especially if you're familiar with the talk show formula: relationships of all kinds, love, sex, money matters, etc, etc, etc.
In yesterday's premiere episode, topics tackled included the following:
- It was Steve to the rescue when he helped the man dubbed "The Worst Dater In America!"
- Steve gave him tips to help him and others like him on the dating scene.
- Steve heard from a husband who thinks his wife shares way too much information about their life all over the web.
- Find out the must-know questions you should always ask yourself before posting something about your kids online.
- Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky reveals the best dating destinations from one side of the country to the other!
- And finally, Steve’s exclusive interview with the world’s only robot comedian!
I didn't get a chance to watch it yet, although I'm planning to once I get a few things off my desk, and I'll share my own thoughts then. But in the meantime, feel free to share yours now, if you did watch it.
Here's a preview of what you missed: