By Sergio | Shadow and Act January 22, 2012 at 11:44AM
HALLEUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST!!
Those sleepless nights you've been having are over!
You can get up off your knees. Your prayers have been answered!
Black films will be around for maybe just a little while longer, now that Red Tails did shy of $20 million its opening weekend.
Praise Jesus for George Lucas! Our great savior!
1. Underworld Awakening (Screen Gems/Sony Pictures) Weekend $25.2M
2. Red Tails (LucasFilm/Fox) Weekend $19.4M
3. Contraband (Universal) Weekend $12.3M , Total: $46.3M
4. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Warner Bros) Weekend $10.2M, Total: $10.9M
5.. Haywire (Relativity) Weekend $8.6M
5. Beauty And The Beast 3D (Disney) Weekend $8.3M Total: $33.2M
7. Joyful Noise (Warner Bros) Weekend $5.8M, Total: $21.7M
8. Mission: Impossible 4 (Paramount)Weekend $5.7M, Total: $197.5M
9. Sherlock Holmes 2 (Warner Bros) Weekend $4.6M, Total: $178.4M
10. The Iron Lady (The Weinstein Co) Weekend $3.7M, Total: $12.6M
And Pariah's B.O. total so far is $495,000 still playing in 21 theaters. When is it going to break out wider?