Those sleepless nights you've been having are over!
You can get up off your knees. Your prayers have been answered!
Black films will be around for maybe just a little while longer, now that Red Tails did shy of $20 million its opening weekend.
Praise Jesus for George Lucas! Our great savior!
1. Underworld Awakening (Screen Gems/Sony Pictures) Weekend $25.2M
2. Red Tails (LucasFilm/Fox) Weekend $19.4M
3. Contraband (Universal) Weekend $12.3M , Total: $46.3M
4. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Warner Bros) Weekend $10.2M, Total: $10.9M
5.. Haywire (Relativity) Weekend $8.6M
5. Beauty And The Beast 3D (Disney) Weekend $8.3M Total: $33.2M
7. Joyful Noise (Warner Bros) Weekend $5.8M, Total: $21.7M
8. Mission: Impossible 4 (Paramount)Weekend $5.7M, Total: $197.5M
9. Sherlock Holmes 2 (Warner Bros) Weekend $4.6M, Total: $178.4M
10. The Iron Lady (The Weinstein Co) Weekend $3.7M, Total: $12.6M
And Pariah's B.O. total so far is $495,000 still playing in 21 theaters. When is it going to break out wider?