Cinando, the official website and database of the Cannes Market (Marche) offers online streaming for 40 films from Certain Regard, Directors Fortnight and Semaine de la Critique to its members. It also gives access to Cannes Competition and Out of Competition screenings, market screenings (with permission of international sales agents), Sofie FF, Black Night - Tallin FF, Abu Dhabi FF, Karlovy Vary FF, Ventana Sur and other festivals throughout the year.
And you get access to the most complete database of buyers, sellers and films designed specifically for the trade. Are you a member? I am plugging it because I have been working with Cinando and the Cannes Market in various capacities throughout its entire existence and needless to say, I am one of its greatest fans!
By registering with the Marché du Film, you are giving yourself privileged access to the event and benefitting from the following services and tools:
- Access to Marché du Film screenings;
- Access to the Official Selection of the Festival de Cannes;
- Access to areas reserved for industry professionals such as the Palais des Festivals, the Riviera, Lérins, and the Village International;
- Publications which are indispensable for planning your stay, making appointments, and organizing your agenda: Pocket Guide, Focus, Producers Guide, and the Official Program of the Festival;
- The Marché Guide: an extensive professional tool which comprises more than 1000 pages and lists in detail every company participating in the event and their contact information.
-One year of access to the professional database cinando.com, a social media network..
-THE 'FUNDS BOOK', A NEW PUBLICATION FOR 2011
For the first time, the Marché du Film is publishing the 'Funds Book', a guide of Public Funds which will be available in Cannes in 2011. This guide, created in collaboration with OLFFI, will present the different sources of public funding available for feature film projects.
Given to Marché participants to facilitate their work during the Festival and to help them identify potential financing for their projects. It highlights the crucial role of public funding in international coproduction.
The company OLFFI – ONLINE FILM FINANCING (OLFFI) is developing an Internet platform which provides all necessary information about financing sources and public funding for audiovisual works in Europe. This platform will give producers an indispensable tool box to assist them in building their financing strategy and working with their partners and public funds.
For more info visit www.cinando.comCinando