The eleventh edition of Guadalajara Film Market has begun. Starting on March 2nd and concluding on the 8th, as part of 28th Guadalajara International Film Festival. Several activities of Industry area will be held in Expo Guadalajara, celebrating one more year of reuniting outstanding members and companies of the international cinematographic industry.
Close to 1000 titles are being promoted in the Iberoamercian Market. And more than 600 representatives of leading distribution, production, sales, as well as TV companies and delegates from international film festivals are in attendance.
For the third time, and thanks to the collaboration with FILMOTECH-EGEDA link this, accredited industry participants have access to the Guadalajara International Film Festival films during the festival and for several more weeks after its ending via the innovative digital platform VEOFICG.
Facilities for Accredited Industry:
- Exhibition area for the audiovisual industry
- Video Library with the most recent Ibero-American production
- VEOFICG Vision Modules
- Meeting point
- Mail Box for Industry Participants
- Internet Service (WiFi)
The film world in actively meeting and discussing future projects, current films are being bought and sold in a friendly and active environment.
- Seventh edition of Guadalajara Film Market & Producers Network, Marche du Film Festival de Cannes features exclusive breakfast meetings for more than 100 previously accredited producers who will be promoting 120 projects. Producers will be able to share experiences and approach leading distribution, production, financing and sales companies.
- Short Up!!! As part of the 28th Guadalajara International Film Festival, the Guadalajara Film Market once again becomes a showcase encouraging and promoting Mexican short films abroad. March 2 and 3 in Cinepolis Centro Magno was devoted to Short Up screenings, where 5 programs of Mexican short films were shown.
- Talent Campus Guadalajara is in its 5th year. The Talents include writers, producers and directors. Workshops and mentoring are focusing on improving the cinematographic narrative of young filmmakers of Latin America who are telling local, regional but intimate stories to other to reach a universal understanding. The theme is Private stories for the world.
- Co-production Meeting features projects by experienced filmmakers pair them are made by appointment with co-producers, financiers, international sales agents and distributors.
- Books on films are being presented in separate sections.