By Sydney Levine | Sydneys Buzz April 8, 2014 at 8:40PM
Strategic Partners 2014 (September 11–14) is now open for producer applications and industry registrations – the deadline is June 27th, 2014. The links to apply/ register can be found HERE.
As one of the world’s top international coproduction/ cofinancing markets, Strategic Partners focuses on feature film, TV and web-based fiction. The initiative includes projects looking for financing as well as those still at an early stage, looking for the right partner. Its linear program is designed to provide unparalleled access to international coproduction possibilities – all under one roof, set against the backdrop of the Atlantic Film Festival and the vibrant, coastal city of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
This year the Country Spotlight will focus on Ibero-America and the U.S. There will be opportunities to find partners from Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, USA and more. Find out more HERE.
What Strategic Partners offers :
- An intimate, organized forum designed specifically to offer unparalleled coproduction/ co-financing opportunities.
- Three days of unlimited access to a delegation of top-level producers, financiers, sales agents, funding agencies, broadcasters and distributors from upwards of 20 countries.
- A linear schedule of 1-2-1 meetings; broadcaster, coproduction roundtable sessions; cutting edge panels, and visionary speakers.
- Casual breakfasts, lunches, networking receptions & hospitality suite, extending conversations beyond the 1-2-1.
- Access to the Atlantic Film Festival’s screenings and galas, featuring hits from around the world.
- Lobster Dinner by the Sea, to introduce you to Nova Scotia’s legendary hospitality.
Transportation to and from the airport and to receptions and galas.
Strategic Partners is active in Social Media at the links below
For more information, please visit our website: Strategic Partners