As part of its commitment to support the national film production, the Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund offers on its second year in a row a grand total of USD $138,240 to Mexican projects.
- 7 grants of USD $5,000 to each Mexican project in development stage.
- 2 grants of USD $51,620 to each Mexican project in post-production stage granted by Labodigital S.A. de C.V. in post-production services.
- Call for entries closes on July 31st
Some GFFF 2013 participants' project achievements:
- Inzomnia of Luis Téllez, was selected by Los Cabos International Film Festival to participate at the Moscow Business Square 2014.
- "La Raya" by Yolanda Cruz, received the Heineken VOCES award from Tribeca Film Institute.
- "Edén" by Elise DuRant premiered at the Rotterdam International Film Festival and participated in the Göteborg International Film Festival.