1. UPDATE: Weekend B.O. April 24-26 (Nothing New Here... Just Move Along)
2. Specialty Box Office: 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Primes HBO Pump, Russell Crowe's 'Water Diviner' Is Spotty
3. Carey Mulligan Carries Vinterberg's Sweeping 'Far From the Madding Crowd'
4. Box Office: ‘Furious 7’ Hits $1.3 Billion Worldwide, ‘Avengers’ Takes In $201.2 Million From Overseas Grosses
5. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Episode 3, 'The High Sparrow,' Brings Gods and Monsters
1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
4. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
5. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
3. Tribeca: Here's Why the Coen Brothers' Films Always Sound Magnificent
4. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
5. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Prepping for Sundance? Check out this infographic before heading to Park…
"'What Happened, Miss Simone?' is a culmination of all the themes I had been…
"Homesick" is the third feature film for Norwegian writer-director Anne…
Jennifer Phang is an alum of the Sundance Screenwriters Lab.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Sundance Institute Announces 2015-2016 International Film Festivals in Hong Kong and London
John Carpenter's 'The Fog,' Then and Now
Carey Mulligan Carries Vinterberg's Sweeping 'Far From the Madding Crowd'
Guest Post: The Challenges of Filming a Sexual Health Workshop in an Ultra-Conservative Country
Christian Bale's 'The Deep Blue Goodbye' Sinks Due To Knee Injury
Watch Richard Wright’s Screen Test for ‘Native Son’ Film Adaptation + Watch the Film in Full
Joss Whedon Talks Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man And His Spec Script 'Suspension' Resurfacing With Liam Neeson
Daily Reads: How Franchise Sequels Became Cover Bands, Why Hollywood Can't Make 'The Dark Tower,' and More
LatinoBuzz: 'La Tierra y la Sombra' (Earth and Shadow) selected for Cannes' Critics Week
Denis Villeneuve Says 'Sicario' Is His "Best Film Yet," Reveals Backers Wanted Emily Blunt's Part Rewritten For A Man
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com