1. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
4. Peter Nyong’o (Lupita Nyong'o's Brother) Will Make His Big Screen Acting Debut in Tom Ford's Next Film
5. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel, Adjusts Phase 3 Release Dates, Unveils Three Mystery Movies
3. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
4. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain
2. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
3. Seth Rogen to Filmmakers: 'I Won't Ruin Your Fancy Drama'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. James Franco's Movie Column: Guy Maddin's 'The Forbidden Room' is Crazy With Purpose
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The late submission deadline for features is next Monday. But many of these…
As Sundance breakout "Dope" joins "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" in…
This documentary asks the tough questions that everybody else is too afraid…
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
Watch: In Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Conversation,' The Opening Sequence Foretells Our Future
Watch a Wonderful South African Short Film Exploring Ancestral Spirits & Deities
Meet Mexico's Award-Winning Hot Young Director
Terry Gilliam Says 'Time Bandits' TV Series In The Works & 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' Will Shoot In April
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com