1. George R.R. Martin Bows Out of 'Game of Thrones' Season 6
2. Netflix's 'The Get Down' Adds 2 Recent Yale Drama School Grads to Cast + Grandmaster Flash Boards as Consultant
3. Jean-Marc Valleé’s 'Demolition,' Atom Egoyan’s 'Remember' & Tom McCarthy’s 'Spotlight' In Mix To Open TIFF
4. Get Baked With New Photos & Green Band Trailer For ‘American Ultra’ Starring Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart
5. Simon Pegg Says 'Star Trek 3' Starts Shooting In 4 Weeks & The First Draft Of The Script Has Only Just Been Finished
1. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. How Did Nicole Kidman's 'Grace of Monaco' Go From Cannes Opener to Lifetime Movie? The Movie's Writer Tweets All
4. Here's The Character Backstory For Doof aka Guitar Flamethrower Dude In 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
5. 'Aloha,' With Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone: Cameron Crowe's Worst Movie, or Just One of His Worst?
1. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
2. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
3. 10 Films That Went Through Hell To Get Made
4. Watch: Netflix and The Wachowskis' 'Sense8' Reveals 8 New Trailers, Teases Characters and Tells Nothing
5. Whether You Love or Hate Reality TV, Lifetime's Savage 'UnREAL' Is Required Viewing
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
This documentary asks the tough questions that everybody else is too afraid…
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Prepping for Sundance? Check out this infographic before heading to Park…
"'What Happened, Miss Simone?' is a culmination of all the themes I had been…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Olivier Assayas Gives Criterion His Top Movies
Reviews: Netflix's Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted'
A Teen Girl Learns Love and Sex the Hard Way in Leah Meyerhoff's 'I Believe in Unicorns'
Hou Hsiao-hsien, Catherine Hardwicke, And Will Gluck Prepping New Films
Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5 Reasons to See Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' Despite the Critical Pile-On (Plus Upbeat Reviews)
Weekly Update for May 29: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Mad Max: Fury Road' and Buster Keaton's 'The General': Together at Last
'Heaven Knows What' Directors Josh and Benny Safdie Pick Their Top 10 Criterion Films
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com