By thelostboy | The Lost Boys January 12, 2009 at 4:25AM
Here are five moments last night that made up for Renee Zelwegger's dress, made possible by NBC's USA specific clip site (unless, of course, you have a Hotspot Shield, which I do and I advise you to download if youre not in the US, just google it its the first thing that comes up). The show was actually one of the most entertaining awards shows I've seen in a long while. NBC erroneously didn't have Sally Hawkins' trembling, adorable speech, which would have certainly made the cut (at one point I actually feared for her capability to make it through the speech, but you try and beat Meryl Streep for an award that's handed to you by Johnny Depp and not urinate all over yourself).
5. How could anyone hate Tina Fey?:
4. Darren gives Mickey the finger:
3. Ricky Gervais' predictably brilliant monologue:
2. Kate wins again (undeserved the first time around - poor Penelope - but still very exciting), and, in my second favourite moment of the night, forgets Angelina:
1. "Deal With It, Cate Blanchett":