A new weekly inclusion here: The following is a list of the top 10 per-theater-averages for specialty releases this weekend. Note that it does not include wide releases (500+ screens), or studio films on limited screen counts. Check out a full report on the weekend box office here and check back for indieWIRE's box office chart Tuesday afternoon, which will include a full list of all final numbers, including those that didn't report today.
1. Le Quattro Volte (Kino Lorber): $18,000/1 theater
2. My Perestroika (Int'l Film Circuit): $14,492/1 theater
3. In a Better World (Sony Pictures Classics): $8,850/4 theaters
4. Win Win (Fox Searchlight): $7,893/149 theaters
5. Jane Eyre (Focus Features): $6,872/180 theaters
6. Queen To Play (Zeitgeist): $5,605/6 theaters
7. Miral (Weinsteins): $4,953/15 theaters
8. Potiche (Music Box): $4,875/24 theaters
9. Super (IFC Films): $4,800/11 theaters
10. Bill Cunningham New York (Zeitgeist): $4,660/15 theaters
Get the latest headlines from The Lost Boys delivered to your inbox every day.