The following is a list of the top 10 per-theater-averages for specialty releases this weekend. Note that it does not include wide releases (1,000+ screens), or studio films on limited screen counts. Check out a full report on the weekend box office here and check back for indieWIRE's box office chart Tuesday afternoon, which will include a full list of all final numbers, including those that didn't report today.
1. Cave of Forgotten Dreams (IFC Films): $25,500/5 theaters
2. 13 Assassins (Magnet): $10,750/4 theaters
3. Incendies (SPC): $7,170/10 theaters
4. Meet Monica Velour (Anchor Bay): $5,800/1 theater
5. Sympathy For Delicious (Ind.): $4,619/2 theaters
6. Lebanon, PA (Truly Indie): $3,600/2 theaters
7. Meek's Cutoff (O-Scope): $3,350/10 theaters
8. I Am (Paladin): $3,127/46 theaters
9. Exporting Raymond (Samuel Goldwyn): $2,770/13 theaters
10. POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (SPC): $2,729/36 theaters
Get the latest headlines from The Lost Boys delivered to your inbox every day.