The following is a list of the top 10 per-theater-averages for specialty releases this weekend. Note that it does not include wide releases (1,000+ screens), or studio films on limited screen counts. Check out a full report on the weekend box office here and check back for indieWIRE's box office chart Tuesday afternoon, which will include a full list of all final numbers, including those that didn't report today.
1. Cave of Forgotten Dreams (IFC Films): $7,000/50 theaters
2. Incendies (SPC): $6,041/11 theaters
3. The Beaver (Summit): $4,727/22 theaters
4. The Double Hour (IDP/SG): $4,500/17 theaters
5. Last Night (Tribeca): $3,200/10 theaters
6. Meek's Cutoff (O-Scope): $2,838/19 theaters
7. There Be Dragons (IDP/SG): $2,660/259 theaters
8. I Am (Paladin): $2,075/66 theaters
9. Bill Cunningham New York (Zeitgeist): $1,930/27 theaters
10. Win Win (Fox Searchlight): $1,810/268 theaters
Get the latest headlines from The Lost Boys delivered to your inbox every day.