Martinez has scored the actor/director's upcoming thriller "The Company You Keep," and this exclusive first listen to three cuts from the soundtrack gives a great sense of how Martinez's music can change tone and feel, even with a few minutes. Ranging from pensive to nerve-shattering, this nearly ten minute preview is a nice taste of not only Martinez's work on the movie, but also his oeuvre in general, which manages the feat of being both steely and emotional at the same time.
The soundtrack will hit stores on April 9th, and you can see how the music pairs with the images when "The Company You Keep" opens on April 5th."The Company You Keep" Soundtrack Tracklisting
1. You Have a Full Green Light
2. We Could Have Made a Difference
3. Who is Your Best Reporter?
4. Somewhere Someone Knows Something
7. Still Got the Juice
8. Nothing But a Dream You Once Had
9. On the 10 Yard Line
10. The Cabin
11. Put the Pieces Together
12. Real Estate Records and Plot Maps
13. I Met Your Daughter
14. Father and Daughter Reunion
15. Can’t Say I’m Happy to See You