By Kevin Jagernauth | The Playlist January 3, 2011 at 5:14AM
While you were away on holidays, relaxing, opening presents, spending time with the family and wisely not spending time on the Internet, we delivered a whole slew of Best of 2010 coverage. It was pretty damn good if we say so ourselves; entertaining, engrossing, etc. We'd hate to think you missed it. So here's what we amassed and we hope you have a chance to read it all when you get a moment.
- The Most Disappointing & Overrated Films Of 2010
- Read It And Weep: The Worst Films of 2010
- 27 Of The Most Underrated & Underappreciated Films Of 2010
- The Best Scores & Soundtracks of 2010
- The Breakthrough Performances Of 2010
- 2010 In Reverse: 7 What-Could-Have Been Films
- 27 Of Our Favorite Onscreen Moments In 2010
-RP, Gabe and I did our Top 10 lists as well. Here's his, here's Gabe's, here's Oli's, here's mine. More should be arriving in the next few days. Oh and if you missed it Edgar Wright made his top 10 most underrated films list. It's solid stuff too. Thanks for reading and we hope you guys all had some restful holidays. Let's move onward and upward.