- We analyze Let Me In's box office and awards potential and talk to Let Me In writer-director Matt Reeves.
-Hans Zimmer talks about working with Christopher Nolan on Inception's score.
- Oscar Talk mulls over Black Swan's Oscar chances, the foreign race and Blue Valentine's NC-17 rating.
- We take a stab at the leaders of the foreign language Oscar pack.
- Despite the Academy's best efforts, the 2012 show will not be moving up; long-term Academy executive director Bruce Davis is retiring.
-Morgan Freeman will receive the AFI's Life Achievement Award.
-DreamWorks shifts its Disney release schedule, including Steven Spielberg's currently filming WWI epic War Horse, which opens December 28, five days after Spielberg's holiday release The Adventures of Tintin.
-Three movies are in limbo--John Madden's The Debt, Guillermo del Toro's Don't Be Afraid of the Dark and Steven Soderbergh's Haywire--due to changes at Disney/Miramax and Relativity.
- What went wrong with Stephen Frears' Tamara Drewe, starring hottie-on-the-rise Gemma Arterton?
-As David Fincher started shooting The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in Stockholm, he added new cast members.
- Sophia Savage's Daily Read checked out the week's Oscar buzz, whether Natalie Portman or Noomi Rapace should helm Ridley Scott's Alien prequel (vote!) and questioned Tony Gilroy helming an original Bourne script without Bourne.
- AFI Fest announced its 2010 lineup.
-Hamptons Film Festival audience winner The King's Speech currently leads the Gurus 'o Gold.
Elizabeth Guider steps down from THR while Deadline adds five Oscar print specials.
- And before settling in to this Sunday's fifth Boardwalk Empire episode, check out Tim Appelo's episode four recap.