Have you ever been casually watching a movie and thought: This film could use a little more David Bowie?
of mock-up movie posters is for you!
Gaze at Ziggy Stardust:
- Rallying troops in "Saving Major Tom"
- Laying down the law in Frank Miller's "Suffragette City"
- Pouting in a leather jacket in "Rebel, Rebel Without a Cause"
- Thieving around Africa in "Blood Diamond Dogs"
- Goofing with Eddie Murphy in "Bowiefinger"
- Pondering life in "The Man Who Sold the World, According to Garp."
, the British film magazine, asked its readers to combine Bowie lyrics with movie titles
, and insert the visage of the eccentric singer into the poster. The result? It's weird, wonderful, surprising, and generally marvelous. Keep an eye on their message board as more entries crop up throughout the weekend. Via FlavorWire