5. Revenge Fuck – Producer Dante Di Loreto, Writer/Director Jessica Sharzer. Jessica was in the 2003 Directors Lab.
6. Studio H – Producer Christine O’Malley, Director Patrick Creadon. Patrick has served on a jury for the Los Angeles Film Festival in the past.
7. Tokyo Cannonball Rising Sun – Producer Brandon Harris, Co-Writer/Director Malcolm Murray. Malcolm had his first feature-length documentary Camera, Camera in the 2010 Los Angeles Film Festival.
8. Unmanned – Producers Casey Fenton, Peter W. Singer, Writer/Director Casey Cooper Johnson. Casey Cooper Johnson participated in the 2012 Directing Lab. Recipient of the Sloan Foundation's $15,000 grant, for a film about science and technology.
9. Untitled Gay Retiree Documentary – Producer Sara Guistini, Director PJ Raval. PJ is also a Film Independent Documentary Lab Fellow. Sara and PJ had their documentary Trinidad premiere at the Los Angeles Film Festival.
Fast Track is free to accepted filmmakers, and upon completion, participants become Film Independent Fellows, and receive year-round support, including access to Film Independent’s annual film educational offerings, on-staff Filmmaker Advisor, and the Los Angeles Film Festival. For detailed information on the filmmakers and projects in Fast Track and past/current Film Independent Fellows, visit the online FIND Talent Guide.