Young women dominate Forbes' list of the Highest Paid Celebrities under 30, with six spots on the top ten, four of which are in the top five. It's music divas Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Adele joining top earning actress Kristen Stewart. Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are the gents on the list. Details on their ages and salaries below.
Forbes details how album and concert sales, endorsements, film paydays and profit participation helped each of the stars. Forbes also notes they did not deduct for agent fees or other expenses related to living the life of a celebrity. They did not include athletes this year, but last year's list included Lebron James with $48 million, Roger Federer with $47 million, Cristiano Ronaldo with $38 million, Lionel Messi with $32 million and Rafael Nadal with $31 milllion.
1. Taylor Swift - Age: 22 Pay: $57 million (#5 last year with $45 million)
2. Justin Bieber - Age: 18 Pay: $55 million (#2 last year with $52 million)
3. Rihanna - Age: 24 Pay: $53 million (#11 last year with $29 million)
4. Lady Gaga - Age: 26 Pay: $52 million (#1 last year with $90 million)
5. Katy Perry - Age: 27 Pay: $45 million (#6 last year with $44 million)
6. Adele - Age: 24 Pay: $35 million
7. Kristen Stewart - Age: 22 Pay: $34.5 million
8. Lil Wayne - Age: 29 Pay: $27 million
9. Taylor Lautner - Age: 20 Pay: $26.5 million
10. Robert Pattinson - Age: 26 Pay: $26.5 million