By Sophia Savage | Thompson on Hollywood January 11, 2012 at 4:50PM
Here's your chance to chat with Angelina Jolie. She will host a 45-minute live online chat through a partnership with Hearst Magazines, focusing on her writing and her directorial debut, "In The Land of Blood and Honey." On January 12, at 5pm PST, you can chat with Jolie via Cosmopolitan, Elle, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, O, The Oprah Magazine, Redbook and Woman’s Day. UPDATE: Or you can do it right here: see the widget below.
Instructions on how to participate in the chat via Facebook:
1. Log on to one of the participating Hearst sites:
2. The user will see an event banner, video field (where the chat will play), and a Facebook chat field.
3. To begin streaming the live event, press the “play” arrow located in the center of the video field on the day of the live event.
4. Then, log in to the Facebook chat by clicking the green “Log in” button.
5. The user will then be asked to enter a Facebook username and password.
6. The user is now logged into the chat and ready to submit comments and questions.
7. Users will have the option to publish the questions submitted through their Facebook feed.