The five award-winning film will be shown on Air France for six months starting this summer:
- Public Prize: A Bottle in the Gaza Sea, directed by Thierry Binisti (feature)
- International Director’s Prize (jury composed of Emanuele Crialese, Lucrecia Martel and Wang Xiaoshuai, presided by Michel Hazanavicius): Leader-Sheep, directed by Christian Rouaud (feature)
- International Press Prize (jury composed of Corless Kleron (Sight & Sound, UK), Cristina Piccino (Il Manifesto, Italy), Dennis Lim (Moving Image Source, USA), Diego Batlle (La Nacion, Argentina), Julie Rigg (freelance, Australia), Laisa Yusipova (Izvestia, Russia), Miriam Hollstein (Die Welt, Germany), Mohamad Kadry (Khaleej Time, UAE), Salvador Liopart Garcia (La Vanguardia, Spain), Shen Yi (Oriental Morning, China)): The Pirogue, directed by Moussa Touré (feature)
- Numericable Social Networks Prize (jury composed of 100 Internet users from 20 different countries on Facebook and Twitter, presided by Nikki Finke from deadline.com): On Air, directed by Pierre Pinaud (feature)
- Beauty and the Beat, directed by Yann Le Quellec (short),received all the short films prizes: the Public Prize, the Social Networks Prize, and the International Press Prize.