- The cast and crew of "Homeland" know how to work and play hard. The group held a wrap party at VBGB where Damian Lewis took the stage to sing Billy Idol's "White Wedding." The video's here and below.
- Tarantino News: Letters of Note has published a heartfelt letter from Tarantino to a 13-year-old fangirl, who loved his vampire flick "From Dusk 'til Dawn." The letter, which features some messy handwriting and lovely moments, is posted here. Fandango has posted a Tarantino movie guide, with some "Django Unchained" info. And you can listening to Rick Ross's track on the "Django Unchained" soundtrack here.
- Peter Jackson has released the 9th video blog post detailing behind the scenes of "The Hobbit" production; this one visits a tiny goblin town.
- BBC One has commissioned a series based on Susanna Clarke's period drama "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" for 2013. New Line previously tried to develop the book as a move in 2005. Peter Harness ("Wallander") will adapted the scritpt, and Toby Haynes ("Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall") will direct.
- Check out the trailers for "Bates Motel," A&E's prequel to "Psycho" here and below. They show will trace the teenage years of Norman Bates (played by Freddie Highmore) and his relationship with his mother, Norma (Vera Farmiga). They're short, striking, and completely creepy.
- US Weekly reports that Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein are expecting their second child together; they currently have one 2-year-old daughter. Weinstein has three daughters from a previous marriage.
- The New York Times has given Carson Reeves - script doctor, blooger, critic at ScriptShadow.net - a nice write-up here.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg talks to Variety about what's next for Dreamworks Animation after a new distribution relationship with Fox. The premiere of "Rise of the Guardians" finishes up a seven-year distribution deal with Paramount Pictures.
Now the videos: