1) They don't call them "rough" cut screenings for nothing.
2) We have borderline too much feedback to chew on but ultimately this process makes for a better film. Test runs aren't just important; they're vital.
3) We are getting closer and we are on the right track.
4) This movie's tonal schizophrenia will never find a perfect balance, which, somewhat suicidally, was one of my primary reasons for making it.
5) More filmmakers need to know how affordable shooting on celluloid is. It isn't an unattainable goal. Get in touch with Kodak, tell them what you're dealing with, and they will do their damnedest to make it happen.
Bonus: Title, anyone?