By Kerensa Cadenas | Women and Hollywood December 5, 2012 at 11:54AM
The Hollywood Reporter has unveiled the top ten of their 21st annual Top 100 Women in Entertainment. The honorees will join one another at a breakfast at the Beverly Hills Hotel, which will honor Diane Keaton with the Sherry Lansing Leadership award. Mindy Kaling, Sandra Fluke and Kerry Washington will speak.
Here are the top ten women in entertainment. As in the past, women hold more powerful roles in TV than they do in film.
1. Anne Sweeney: co-chairman, Disney Media Networks; president, Disney/ABC Television (Sweeney has held the #1 spot for the past 3 years.)
2. Bonnie Hammer: chairman, NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios
3. Amy Pascal: co-chairman, Sony Pictures Entertainment
4. Abbe Raven: president and CEO, A+E Networks
5.Dana Walden: co-chairman, 20th Century Fox Television
6. Nina Tassler: president, CBS Entertainment
7. Nancy Dubuc: president of entertainment and media, A+E Networks
8. Donna Langley: co-chairman, Universal Pictures
9. Kathleen Kennedy: president, Lucasfilm
10. Sue Kroll: president of worldwide marketing, Warner Bros. Pictures
THR Unveils Top 10 Power Women in Entertainment (The Hollywood Reporter)
Full list of Top 100 Women in Entertainment (The Hollywood Reporter)